Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Utility Adjustment Request Form

  1. Utility Adjustment Request Form
  2. Customers of the City of Casselberry may request an adjustment on the current water bill if they have recently encountered a leak, pool fill, or unexplained/unintended usage by completing and submitting this application.

    Customers are eligible for an adjustment once per 12 month period for explained use OR once per 3 year period for unexplained use. The consumption amount should be close to double the account average. The adjustment request must be submitted within 90 days from the bill date. Submittal of this request does not prevent accounts from collection activity, including service interruption. A payment must be made on the account. Please contact Utility Customer Service at (407) 262-7700, Option 4 for further details.

  4. Please allow ten (10) business days for processing
  5. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.
  6. Please select reason for the adjustment request*
  7. Invoice, Receipt, Pictures, etc.
  8. Acknowledgement
    By submitting this application, I am aware that only one adjustment will be granted on my account. I understand my responsibility of any balance on the account after the adjustment has been applied must be paid or my account will be subject to interruption of service and/or report to the collection agency.
  9. Signature
  10. Submit
    Completed forms may be printed and mailed to P.O. Box 180819, Casselberry, FL 32718-0819 or delivered in person at 95 Triplet Lake Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707
  11. Email Notice
    Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing
  12. Leave This Blank: