Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
  1. For questions, contact the Public Works Department at (407) 262-7725 Ext. 1761 or by email at
  2. *Note: If you plan on receiving credit for an existing building on the property, you must include documentation showing the existing building's use and size.
  3. Existing Water Meter Size:
  4. New Water Meter Size:
  5. Will you need an irrigation meter?
  6. This building will be connected to:
  7. *Note: Please show the water and sewer connections on the plans. If you are not connecting to an existing water or sewer connection and need to tap the water or sewer main, please mention so in the notes section below.
  8. Leave This Blank: