How do I obtain an Engineering Permit?

Engineering Permits can be obtained by completing, signing, and submitting an application along with the required documentation. Please visit here for a check list of required documents.  To find out more information, please contact the Construction and Permitting Manager at 407-262-7725, ext. 1227 or via email

Show All Answers

1. How do I order a recycling bin?
2. How do I obtain an Engineering Permit?
3. Does the City of Casselberry provide trash cans for garbage?
4. Who do I contact to receive a status update for a project in my neighborhood?
5. How do I arrange for collection of large/bulk items?
6. How do I obtain an Irrigation Meter?
7. How do I report a street light outage?
8. How do I request mosquito spraying?