Do I need a pet license?

Pet licenses are required for all cats, dogs, and ferrets residing in Seminole County. County pet licenses may be obtained from Seminole County Animal Services - Licensing Division located at 232 Eslinger Way, Sanford, FL  32773. For more information on pet licenses, please call (407) 665-5201.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a pet license?
2. Does Casselberry offer an additional Senior Citizen Homestead Exemption?
3. How can I contact the Health Department?
4. How can I find out who owns a piece of property?
5. What are the school zones for my neighborhood?
6. Where can I obtain a Driver's License?
7. Where can I register my vehicle or boat?
8. Where can we obtain a marriage license?
9. Who do I contact for animal control?
10. Who do I contact regarding information on my property taxes?
11. Who do I contact regarding mosquito spraying?