Utility Customer Service
Reinstatement of Fees
With the expiration of the Covid-19 State of Emergency, effective July 30, 2021, the City has reinstated the assessment of all fees including disconnection fees and late fees. Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at (407) 262-7700 Option 4.
Utility Customer Service is responsible for providing prompt and courteous customer service by telephone, online, or in person to all City of Casselberry water utility customers and potential customers. This is accomplished by the following:
- Answer billing questions and resolve billing issues
- Start and terminate utility accounts upon request
- Monitor consumption for each customer and advise customers if there is a possible leak situation
- Resolve customer issues by producing field service orders to repair and maintain water meters and meter boxes when necessary
Select a payment method listed below to see additional information.
Payment by credit card
The City accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Payment can be made in person, by phone, and using the Online Payment System.
To use the online payment system, visit the Online Payment System portal.
Pay by check or money order using one of the methods listed below:
Never miss a payment! Sign up to have your monthly utility invoice paid by automatically by bank draft from a bank or credit union account.
To sign up for Bank Draft, complete and submit the Bank Draft Authorization form.
Mail check or money order along with the payment stub and/or account number to:
P.O. Box 180819
Casselberry, FL 32718-0819
Casselberry City Hall
95 Triplet Lake Drive
Casselberry, FL 32707
Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Payment Drop Box
The 24 hour payment drop box is located at the exit of the visitor's parking lot for City Hall
- Payments are collected from the box Monday through Thursday at 8:00 a.m., excluding holidays.
- Only payments made by check or money order are permitted in the Payment Drop Box.