Development and Land Use
Applications and Forms
Copies of Planning Division applications and forms are located in the Form Center.
The Planning Division reviews the following applications:
- Site Plan/Subdivision Plan Review (SPR) - Site plan/subdivision plan review is required for all new residential subdivisions and commercial construction.
- Plat (SP) - The plat process is required for:
- Any parcel of land which is divided into two or more parcels for the purpose of transferring ownership or conducting development
- Any development which creates a new public street
- The re-subdivision of property
- The aggregation of parcels
- Variance (BA) - A variance is the process by which an applicant can request relief from a dimensional requirement of the Unified Land Development Regulations (ULDR).
- Conditional Use (CU) - The conditional use process reviews the compatibility of a proposed land use on a site.
- Zoning Amendment (ZB) - An amendment to the zoning of a parcel may be required in order to accommodate a particular use. The zoning amendment must be in conformance with the Future Land Use designation of the parcel and appropriate for the local area.
- Comprehensive Plan/Future Land Use (LPA) - An amendment to the City's Future Land Use Map may be requested to accommodate a particular use on a property.
How to Develop in the City of Casselberry
- Contact the Planning Division at (407) 262-7751 to obtain a copy of the City's Developer's Help Guide - a quick reference tool which corresponds to the various components of the City's development review process.
- Provide staff with details of the proposed development, including property address, the parcel identification number from the Seminole County Property Appraiser, and a simple site plan showing the improvements.