Athletics & Aquatics
With sport classes and leagues from toddlers to teen, Casselberry Recreation has programs to help all kids stay active!
Sports offer a great outlet for children to have fun and learn. Casselberry Recreation has many partners such as Greater Orlando Soccer Academy and Florida Youth to provide quality sport instruction classes for youth. The Casselberry Recreation Center hosts many other physically active programs for youth including multiple styles of dance, yoga, and martial arts.
For more information on available sports and recreation programs, call the Recreation Center at (407) 262-7700, Ext. 1576.
Wirz Park Pool will officially open on Saturday, May 29, 2021 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Wirz Park Pool has resumed Open Swim all day. Hours of operation are Sunday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (weather permitting)
Daily Swim passes are still required to be purchased online. Payments are not accepted at the pool at this time. All Daily Swim Passes can be purchased on the City of Casselberry website at www.casselberry.org, Click on the Recreation button. After the main user account is created, please add additional users under the main account who will be coming to the pool. Once all account users have been added, navigate to the “Aquatics” tab of the recreation catalog to make a reservation.
Wirz Park pool will move to weekend-only hours once Seminole County Public Schools returns to session.
$2 per swim session for resident. $3 per per swim session for non-resident. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Reservations required for any patrons entering the pool deck.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Guests are requested to wear a mask covering mouth and nose to enter the facility.
- Pool patrons are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Pool patrons should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Pool patrons should arrive at the pool prepared to enter the water. Use of bathrooms for changing is not permitted at this time.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings and exit the pool facility.
- Pool patrons are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
- The City will have breaks between each open swim session to allow time for enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- No rafts, inner tubes, snorkels, fins, noodles, balls or toys are permitted at the pool at this time.
- Patrons will be required to bring their own Personal Flotation Devices if needed. No PFD’s will be provided by the City. Note: Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved (PFDs) are permitted during open swim. They must have the USCG label and be properly fitted. Children wearing PFDs must be under parent or guardian direct supervision at all times. Devices are not available on site. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own PFDs.