Print FriendlyEmail Page
Go To Search
Public Works Home
Report Pollution
If you suspect illicit discharge or illegal dumping that may be impacting our lakes or stormwater system (including storm inlets and retention ponds), PLEASE REPORT IT either by calling (407) 262-7725 or through the Seminole County Watershed Atlas. You can report suspected violations anonymously.

Boating and Wildlife Violations
If you believe there may be boating or wildlife violations, please call (888) 404-3922.

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.